DBT-ACES: Accepting the Challenges of Exiting the System
Dr. Kate Comtois
March 3 and 4, 2016
Hosted by Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
and CBT California / DBT California
• Developed by Dr. Comtois as a second stage DBT program to help clients get or return to living wage jobs.
• Relevant to any practitioner who would like to help clients increase employment readiness and move toward recovery goals.
• Includes specific skills to teach clients, such as Time Management, Interpersonal Skills for the Workplace, and Succeeding in Usual Care.
If you would like to attend, please contact Amanda Loerinc ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Logistical details for the training will be sent to confirmed attendees about one week ahead of time. Continuing Education credits are pending.
We are charging a registration fee in order to cover the cost of the speaker. The cost to attend is $250 for professionals and $125 for students who present a valid student ID. Receipt of your payment will reserve your space for the training. For payment you have two options: Paypal or check.
• To use Paypal go to paypal.com, click on “Send Money”, and follow the instructions. You will need to create a (free) Paypal account if you don’t already have one. Enter email@example.com in the recipient address field.
• To pay by check, please make your check payable to CBT California and write DBT-ACES on the memo line, then send it to:
4201 Long Beach Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90807